MyDataFactory is changing the world of enrichment, cleansing, matching and classification of product data in a wide range of industries. MyDataFactory has developed disruptive and innovative software applications (Software as a Service). Working closely with our clients and adding value to their processes, we are enabling a fast, efficient and structured approach for data enrichment, classification and comparison.
To facilitate the growth of the company, we are looking for new colleagues with an inspiring and driven ambition to make a change in the domain of data management. Do you want to be part of a growing international ‘product company’, making use of the latest development technologies and methodologies? And are you passionate about software applications and to support clients in using them? We are inviting you to apply for a fitting role in our company.
We are currently looking for an:
Application Support Engineer
You are experienced and skilled in the area of software development and support. As a team player you bring energy and a positive attitude into the team and company. You like to work on a diversity of tasks and challenges, alone or in close cooperation with colleagues and/or clients. With your focus on customer support, you manage expectations and deliver results within agreed timeframes and quality. Where needed you support your colleagues with development, support, implementation or sales activities.
As an Application Support Engineer you are in close contact with our clients, responding to functional and technical issues and questions mostly received by e-mail or phone. On a day to day basis you perform user support and system administration activities.
Withnin the Professional Services team, you strive for the best possible customer service. By mastering our software applications you are able to deliver functional and technical support. With that, you can rely on your teanmates and your dirct colleagues from the MyDataFactory Development team.
Focusing on continuous improvement fitting the clients’ needs and wishes, you are also involved in choices made for (future) development of the applications. Covering the more technical aspects, you’ll be part of implementation projects and activities at new and existing clients.
Required skills and competences
- Degree in Higher Professional Education (HBO) in Information and Communication Technology, System Administration, Application Management or comparable;
- 4 – 10 years of working experience, preferably with 4 years relevant experience as a Support Engineer, System Administrator or Developer;
- Experience with and knowledge of SQL and the configuration of queries;
- Experience with software development with .NET and PHP;
- By preference; experience with product data management and data classification;
- Customer-oriented and strong communication skills;
- Proactive and eager to learn;
- Fluent English and Dutch is mandatory. German is a plus.
We are offering
- A young, ambitious and innovative company culture;
- An open culture where initiatives are stimulated and rewarded;
- A competitive salary;
- Travel allowance;
- Excellent secondary conditions (laptop, smart phone, training and education focused on personal development).
Are you interested?
Do you want to start at a company offering high quality ICT services and opportunities for personal development? Don’t hesitate and apply! In case you have any questions about this role or MyDataFactory you can contact Yvonne Tappel (+31 521 550 200).
We are looking forward to get to know you. Please send your résumé and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition is not appreciated.